7.07.2010

FIVE!







Happy Birthday to my Sydney Lou!!!

Our Five Favorite Things about Sydney:

5. She knows what she wants! Seriously, she told me everything she wanted for her birthday down to the very last detail (including a balloon centerpiece and a "number 5" shirt and a detailed present list)
4. She's still a momma's girl, which I love!
3. She's a great help around the house and takes good care of her brothers.
2. Sydney is becoming a great little swimmer. She will even jump off the diving board now (although she prefers to do it with a life jacket)
1. Sydney is still my earliest riser, she's usually up right at 7:00 or earlier...okay this one is probably my least favorite, but the positive part about it is she is always HAPPY, even when I'm grumpy in the morning :)

6 comments:

Brenda said...

What a little beauty. (Megan put black-out shades up in her 'early riser's' room and now she sleeps in a whole extra hour!!)

The Mechlings said...

Awwww, little Syd is 5!! can you believe it?? I remember her as a little tot, screaming her head off on the Christmas cruise '05. She's become such a beautiful little girl!!

Cole said...

YAY Pinkalicious! That's my favorite book to read OVER AND OVER AND OVER! What a cutie!

rachelle said...

Happy birthday cute girl!! She looks so grown up. It looks like she had a great day.

Laura said...

It was so fun to see her! I can't bellieve that she is 5!! She is beautiful!!

Kristen said...

Can you believe they are five? It seems like yesterday we were crawling around on the nursery floor picking up toys with our huge bellies.