1.21.2011

Delish...

If you need something to comfort you during the January blues, here it is.

I am going to divulge my recipe for the perfect (*light) chocolate milk shake. There are no measurements here, folks. Just go with it.

Bryers Neopolitan Ice Cream (Yep, Strawberry. Vanilla. Chocolate. ) And, do not skimp; it must be Bryers or I cannot guarantee it.
Milk
Vanilla or almond extract
Magic Bullet (optional, but perfect for a single serving)

You're Welcome.

*Indicates light chocolate flavor, NOT light in calories. I cannot be held responsible if you get fat.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i think i need one right now! I'm a huge fan!!

Brenda said...

I would like to hold you resposible for any and all fatness on my frame...

Saedi said...

Shoot Paige, why did you have to post this? Now I'm craving it!

cAM said...

Erin loves the Magic Bullet