6.14.2009

Flag Day and another VERY special occasion...

Just wanted to wish everyone a very, very happy flag day. Oh, and, it is also someone's birthday today. Hmmmm, who could that be?

I'll give you a hint. It's someone in this picture. And it's probably not the cute baby trying to escape from his mother.



So, In case you have not called, emailed, texted or Facebooked this person yet, I will give you one more opportunity to pronounce your wishes upon him or her in the comments section.

And, if you choose not to participate because this person has forgotten your birthday (which she (or he) tends to do), then let's call it even, ok?

9 comments:

summonz said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAIGE!!!! Now can we come over and have some cake!!!????? I hope you have a wonderful birthday! And how very special it is also Flag Day...Amazing!

[Morgan] said...

happy birthday paige dear!

Julie and Kyle said...

geez, happy birthday. have a fabulous day!

Laura said...

thanks for remembering kennedy...Happy bday my friend!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!:) I miss visiting you...we need to go to the park with the kids or to lunch or something!

Saedi said...

I feel like such a loser!!! I saw you on Sunday and I didn't even wish you a Happy Birthday! Some friend I am!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Love you lots cutie!

emily said...

Happy Birthday! Your eyes look so pretty in that picture!!! :)

Erin said...

Hope you had fun wearing your birthday suit all day long...

hOLLIANN said...

I am the worst blogger ever! But I did give you an old lady shout out on facebook...so hopefully we are still friends!

Blow up slide this week?