11.04.2010

Gratitude Day Four

I'm grateful fer these folks:



Everybody's got 'em. But I've got the best ones.

My parents are Strong, United, Generous, Loving, Thoughtful, Faithful, Healthy, Sincere, and Dedicated to their Family. I'd say they molded me into a pretty decent person...and I now know (being a parent myself) that raising a good family does not just happen. It takes sacrifice, patience, time, work, prayer and unconditional love.

Thanks Mom and Dad for sacrificing every day to be the best!

One of these days, I'm gonna get these Southern folks to move closer to me! Probably not any time soon, though. It may have to come in the form of a mission call.

3 comments:

Saedi said...

I'm so happy to see a picture of your Mom and Dad! Now I can put faces to the stories you tell. All good, of course.

The Mechlings said...

you're right, Paige. They're pretty great parents and absolutely AWESOME grandparents!!!

Karen said...

So true Paige. Love to you and your great parents. Love, Karen Rose