11.02.2010

An Attitude of Gratitude

It has recently come to my attention that my friend, Morgan, issued a challenge to post one thing you're grateful for each day for the month of November. I'm already two days behind. Which is why I'm grateful for procrastination.

But seriously folks.

Day One:

Trace, Sydney and Nash. Not only was I blessed to be the mother of these little ones, but they were sent to me healthy, smart, funny, talkative, creative, loving, and full of personality. They are miracles and they make me a better person (most days).

I just hope I don't mess them up too bad.






Day Two:

Tyler. I am so grateful that I chose Tyler to be my husband. Cheesy. I'm sorry.
I have grown immensely in our 11 years of marriage because of him.

He has taught me...

how to be more confident.
how to be more generous.
not to sweat the small stuff (and it's all small stuff).
about politics (still working on that).
how to be a better communicator (really still working on that).
how to be more positive (will always be working on that).


I'm a work in progress.


5 comments:

[Morgan] said...

i love!

can't wait to follow your gratitude posts paige:]

Saedi said...

Aaawww....so sweet. You do have the cutest family on earth!

emily said...

your new pictures are to die for!!! what a beautiful family! I saw your parents this weekend at church. ;)

Karen said...

Beautiful family Paige!! love, Karen Rose ps this is an awesome post idea

hOLLIANN said...

Paige...Paige...Paige...if I have told you once, I have told you a million times...not a work in progress, you are perfect...remember that in every marital fight :)