10.30.2010

Kids

Two stories worth mentioning:

#1
I was sitting with Nash having lunch today and he said, "Mom, I am a beautiful girl." Usually this would just make me laugh. But, because of the following list, I'm starting to worry...

  • Nash's favorite color is PINK. He fights with Sydney over the pink plates, bowls, etc.
  • Nash's favorite book was once Pinkalicious. We haven't read it in awhile for obvious reasons.
  • Nash likes to play with dolls. He also likes to play house and be the mom.
  • Nash wants to be Cinderella for Halloween (I think we are going to let him indulge in this, purely for the laughs). Pictures to come!
Help me out here people, is this just a stage???

#2
About 2 weeks ago, the kids were playing outside and Sydney left Trace's scooter behind my car. Sydney went missing, and Trace was on the hunt. Once he found her, he herded her out to the garage where his scooter was left in a predicament.

This is when Tyler caught his eldest son sounding much like himself...

Trace steered Sydney to the crime scene and in a stern voice said, "Sydney! This is the kind of crap I'm talking about!", and he pointed to his vulnerable scooter.

Sydney decided not to let his tone of voice offend her, and she fluttered away as if she could not hear him.

The End.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Well, he IS a beautiful boy for sure. And it is priceless when your kids imitate the OTHER parent...

Melanie said...

I had a good laugh.

Jackson used to be more girl than boy, but now he is mostly all boy. Occassionally he will play with Avery's barbie's and play kitchen, but he still does a lot of Bakugans and Star Wars.

Don't you just love imitation? It's so much worse when they are old enough to do it at other people's houses and school. Or church for that matter!

I love your family pic!

[Morgan] said...

jonas loves pink too! remember the pink binka?
AND he loves pinkalicious.

maybe they should hang out.

or..... maybe NOT.

haha.

Saedi said...

Paige! This is the kind of crap I'm talking about!

Shoot, you're funny, but your kids might be even funnier!