10.12.2010

Thanks again Lifetouch...

But this time, thanks for nothing.

Okay, so Trace's picture is fine. But, nothing to get too excited about. He's a pretty cute kid, but maybe I'm a little biased.





Sydney's on the other hand...well let's just dissect it for a minute. First off, let's start by saying, Sydney herself couldn't be any cuter. Love her.

BUT, is it that hard for the Lifetouch employee (I would use the term photographer, but I think that would be WAY too generous) to say,

"Hey Cutie, do you wanna fix your headband a little? It's kinda in a weird spot on your head..."

Or

"Hey Cutie, wanna zip up your fabulous cardigan sweater so that we can see the classic argyle print on there that your mom paid an arm and leg for so it will look super cute in your picture?" Mmmmmkay, thanks.

But, they didn't.



Or maybe they did and that's what happened with the headband as a result.





On a somewhat related side note, I regret to inform that I do not have my annual school pictures yet to brag about. I opted not to have my portrait made when I realized I came to work wearing the same shirt I wore for my photo shoot last year. Embarrassing. I know.


Another side note about Nash: As we were walking to C & E's house the other day, a little girl was outside who looked to be about 3-3 1/2 years old. Nash walked right up to her face and said "What's your name, cutie pie?"
What a stud.

6 comments:

Saedi said...

Oh heavens, I'm happy to get to see Syd's picture. You're right, it's super cute, until you notice the funny placement of the headband. Luckily, I think her smile covers it. It cracks me up that they didn't have her take her jacket off. How weird is that?

[Morgan] said...

oh lifetouch.
last year, under special notes for the photographer i put... these are the ugliest backdrops i've every seen.
what? it's true. somebody should tell 'em.

:)
both of your kids look darling.
one of the pros of having cute children, their head bands can be misplaced and their jackets can be unzipped, and they still look great!

that nash. i need to see him in person.

hOLLIANN said...

Paige - Just when I think I am totally bitter-mad (yep, that's a word) at you for ditching us over fall break and...hum-hum...taking time for YOURSELF...you go and crack me up! Bitter-mad over! Let's play soon...at least by January one!

The Mechlings said...

ok, first of all, LOVE LOVE LOVE the new family photo. Nash is definitely not a baby anymore and apparently is quite the stud!!! that cutie pie episode it TOO funny!

Megano said...

Nash is genius! I love it! When you got it you got. holla

Cole said...

I've said it before... I'll say it again: YOU CRACK ME UP!