8.05.2008

Fun for Wii!!

Today my friend Holli invited us to come play. I believe her exact words were, "come up and play Rock Band while the kids play." Ummmm, OKAY!! It was so much fun because I am an awesome ROCKER! (Right, Holli???) After I was done rockin' out to "Wanted Dead or Alive" and "Faith No More" and having crazy flashbacks of 7th and 8th grade, she busted out the Wii Fit.

I am SORE!!!

I just barely told Tyler that I should probably start exercising, mainly because I pulled a muscle playing basketball at an arcade with Tyler last night. WOW! I guess it would be the understatement of the year to say that I'm out of shape. Don't worry though, I am undergoing some serious lifestyle changes asap as you can see in the pics. I logged in 17 minutes of strenuous exercise today, and I'm not stopping there. Since the Wii Fit is currently sold out, it looks like Holli will be my lucky new trainer. See you sooooooon, Holli!

2 comments:

The Mechlings said...

You go, girl!!

hOLLIANN said...

ummmm...I hate to break the news Paige, but if you are on a health kick we can't be friends...I still believe in the power of Little Debbie, and her ability to keep us in the most tip top of shape! Ha ha - it was so fun...you guys are welcome anytime...