3.09.2009

quotes

I've been trying to write down the cute things my kiddos say, here's all I've got from the past 6 months. Geez, I need to do better!

3/9/09
Nash's words:
All week Nash has been saying, "BOO!" "Roar!" and "Hi!"
He's been saying "Hi" for awhile, but boo and roar are new. It's so funny to hear him say it. I'm going to have to get it on video!
He can say mama and dada, just doesn't really like to.

3/6/09
Trace: Mom, today is the strangest day of my life.
Me: Why?
Trace: The Leapster just turns on and then off again.

11/17/08
Sydney's prayer:
Father in Heaven, I'm thankful for my family. Love my mom. Love my dad. Except sometimes my dad is mean. And sometimes my mom is mean and doesn't listen. Name of Jesus Christ Amen.

10/08
Trace: Why do we have wrappers on crayons?
Me: I don't know, that's a good question.
Trace: We need to ask Jesus, maybe he knows.
Me: Great idea!


6 comments:

Saedi said...

I love it! They are so stinking cute! I love Sydney's prayer! You are pretty MEAN sometimes!

Kristen said...

I love the funny things they say. To me that is what truly makes a blog great. When Camden was three we were taking Kenzi to school and I told him to get his shoes on and he asked why and I said we can't take Kenzi to school in bare feet. He then said "I don't have bear feet I have people feet." This is one of my all time favorites.

[Morgan] said...

well, you are like the meanest person i know anyway.

Erin said...

awesome. i love sydney calling you out during her prayer. trying to put the guilt on already. she's a pro...a very very sneaky pro.

hOLLIANN said...

Well, I just think that maybe you should have written them down BE-fore you got the wii...now there is no time for doing such things! Yep, Rockband...schedule is full!

Kari Ann said...

I need to start writing down these things. Your kids are too cute! St. George was great! I didn't get to say good-bye, hope Ty is kissing butt still:) I just sent you an invite, so let me know if it doesn't work again.