1.20.2009

EXTREME WEATHER WARNING!



In case you haven't heard, the Palmetto Tree State got an INCH of snow today! Seeing as how I technically hail from SC, (born there and lived there twice), and much of my family resides there, I thought I'd share this little poem entitled,

"First Snow for the PT State in Probably a Very Long Time"

Hoooray! Hoooray!
Now I hope it goes away.
Because after Januar-ay,
It gets rather gay,
I hate to say.

I'm not a poet. Sorry about that.

Anyway, I'm glad y'all got to enjoy a dusting of the white stuff...meanwhile, here's what we did yesterday. I've finally embraced it.





5 comments:

Jons and Celeste Leigh said...

Fun. Your kids talked about this all day yesterday.

Made me want to go : )

Kristen said...

Is that Soldier Hollow? My sister keeps telling us to go there.

The Mechlings said...

glad to see SC got a little shout out on your blog!!

Unknown said...

Hey, how do you sign your name like that...oh yeah and thank you for mentioning good ol' SC!

Louise said...

yeah!