1.07.2009

Rainbows

The other day I was hanging out in the playroom with Trace. I was just minding my own business when Trace all of a sudden goes,

"Mom, there's something under your eye!"
"What is it?" I inquired.
Trace informed me, "It's under both of your eyes...it looks like a rainbow."

Hmmm. I thought, what an interesting perspective from a 5-year old. Where I see aging eyes, long nights, "serious baggage", or poor under-eye genes, Trace sees a rainbow!

So, from now on, forget the cover-up, I'm calling 'em rainbows.

Thanks, Trace!

5 comments:

[Morgan] said...

heck ya you are.
that's too funny.
i have poor under eye genes too:)

Jons and Celeste Leigh said...

ha ha thats awesome
your kids always crack me up
and I am always impressed with Trace's insights : )

P.S. I dropped the 4:30 class just so you know!

The Mechlings said...

that's so cute ... makes you just wanna hug the little guy, huh?

hOLLIANN said...

Ha! That is too funny...I of course have no rainbows...or wrinkles...or stretch marks...

Kristen said...

What a cutie. He will make a wonderful husband some day.