9.16.2010

This one's for you, Saedi

My awesome friend, Saedi keeps texting me, BEGGING for a blog entry. What can I do? I have A fan, I cannot let her down. So, this post is dedicated to YOU, Saedi, and I would like to cleverly entitle it, A POEM FOR sAeDi:

Saedi, Saedi the marathon runner,
Running with her couldn't be any funner.

But now Saedi's sick,
And I am sore,
This we should do never more, never more.

(Unless of course Saedi gets any fatter and then we can't be friends).


The end.

Hope you're feeling better girl!

3 comments:

Saedi said...

There is no comment I can leave to let you hear how hard I am laughing!!! Oh my heavens, I have tears streaming down my face. You never disappoint Paige Jackson, never never.

And, I don't care how sick I am or how sore you are. You don't get to quit on me EVER!

unless you really want to, but I will cry

Erin said...

i think i just had a heart attack.

did you run? like, outside?


and then you wrote a poem about it?

double heart attack.
i'm dead.

[Morgan] said...

i missed you.

if i'd known you might possibly write a poem about me if i'd told you that i missed you.... i would have told you.