3.20.2008

Welcome Grandma Weezie and Daddy Ray!

"A house needs a grandma in it."
~Louisa May Alcott




It has been non-stop fun around here since Grandma Weezie came. She has been here for a week now, and we have been having a blast! G.W. has taken over the majority of kid entertaining--from play-doh, coloring, puzzles and blocks, to books, "Go Fish", animals and an obscene amount of Candyland! We have also gone to Jumpin' Jacks, the library and Max and Cheese (and yes, I forgot my camera for all of these special occasions!) Daddy Ray arrived yesterday and already had the privilege of making Trace and Syd his delicious cheese bagel.

Trace and G.W. enjoying puzzle time...looks like G.W. is pretty good at puzzles


I think we've all played enough Candyland to last a lifetime!

What's wrong with Nash?

Not to brag or anything, but I am the architect of that amazing Lincoln Log Ranch. And, yes, I do do parties...did I just say "dodo?" I've been cooped up with kids too long!



Just playin' around! Lookin' good Syd!


I caught Daddy Ray holding Nash. Awwwww



And, here's what Nash has been up to lately...just lookin good and trying to keep clean.



The Easter egg dying madness went down today. What fun! (for the kids)




7 comments:

hOLLIANN said...

So fun! And very funny! We miss you. We will have to get together when your party dies down. BTW Tyler - sorry for the cougs loss, I believe Reg is still weeping openly. And for mother's day get Paige a small camera for her bag - we are missing all the good stuff - apparently the meat, berries and do do:)

Megano said...

I've said it once and I'll say it again..... YOU HAVE THE CUTEST KIDS.... and YES it was necessary for me to yell. I'm glad your mama and papa could come, I'm sure it helps to have some people around with 3 kids! CRAZY you have three kids! Awesome:)

Laura said...

How fun with family!!!! I'm sure it helps so much to have them entertain so you can sit and relax!! such fun fun pics! your so organized to have them decorate eggs so early so you can actually enjoy them! Nash is so adorable! I can't believe that he already doesn't look like a newborn anymore--they just grow up way to fast at the beginning--well i guess the whole time actually:)!! your doing such a great job( btw one of my favorite games growing up was candyland--it brings back so many memories!)

Megano said...

WHEEL OF FOOOOTUNEEE!!! That was pre much the most genius thing EVER! I thought the same thing, but you can do it! You should tell the story of the guy that dedicated the song "when I think about you I touch myself" That's pre amazing:)! Love you!

Kari Ann said...

Cute pictures! Guess life doesn't slow down much for your third huh? What about your second?...

The Mechlings said...

I'm sure you're in grandparent withdrawal now!! all the entertainment responsibility back on you, and Word World, of course!

cAM said...

Where the hell is Uncle cAM?