3.31.2008

Good-Bye March

Let me be honest, I'm really not sad to see March go. There are a lot of great March events (many birthdays and one very important anniversary), however, I'm just not a fan of the 31 days of spring teasing. It's either snowing or it's 60 degrees and I can't take it no mo'. I'm tired of it. If it snows one more time, I'm packing up and moving to Florida.

Anyway, there's not much to report around here except that my parents left last Wednesday, and we really miss them. Some people have asked me if I'm ready to have my house back and get things back to normal, and my immediate response is, "NO!!! Why would I want that? My mom cooks, cleans, and plays with the kids non-stop. My dad fixes everything that needs fixing and occasionally holds Nash when instructed to do so. Why would I ever want that gone???" Not to mention, I just really love having them around.

Anyhow, here are a few pictures of the kids...I really wanted a picture of them together in their Easter outfits (we blessed Nash in Church on Easter) but, that did not happen, and I won't even go there! I did get a cute picture of Sydney in her dress and Nash in his handsome outfit. Trace will not leave his church clothes on for more than 5 seconds, so it's impossible to get a picture.


4 comments:

Megano said...

That was a fun weekend! I love your house it looks so so so berry good! I'm sorry your mama and papa left.... but now we can play together!! Lets get together ya ya ya!!!

hOLLIANN said...

I think your dad and my dad could be best friends. Ray never holds the babies, unless coerced and threatened. He will take the bigger boys to do fun things like see airplanes, so I will take it. Let's get together Friday.

hOLLIANN said...

I totally just forgot that your dad's name is ray too. Well, my dad's name is mark, but we call him ray. sorry to confuse.

The Mechlings said...

Now I don't feel so bad that I didn't get perfect pics of our girls in their matching Easter dresses. Sitting still and posing for pictures is just not something they really want to do after church, or ever, for that matter!