4.02.2008

Zzzzzzzzzz...

All 3 of my children are taking naps right now!!!
This will probably be my favorite post ever, even though I should probably be spending this free time taking a nap myself. This is the first they've all 3 had naps at the same time since Nash was born. IT IS THE BEST AFTERNOON EVA! Trace rarely takes naps, and today I told him he had to have quiet time (which usually ends up with him incessantly asking me to play with him...so today I explained to him that quiet time is actually the time where no one can talk to mommy.) Do you think it worked??? Of course not! I finally gave in and told him I'd read him some books after I was done talking to Weezie on the phone. When I hung up the phone, I went up stairs only to discover Trace had put himself down for a nap. Sydney has been asleep for about an hour and it's Nash's first nap in his own room. He's in his crib sleeping on a bean bag...hey I do whatever works when it comes to sleeping. I don't know what to do with myself right now. I love it!!!! Free at last free at last thank God Almighty I AM FREE for a few more minutes!


It's interesting how a crib looks like a prison from this angle.

3 comments:

hOLLIANN said...

Oh my sakes! 2 blog posts in 2 days. I can't get over it!

Reg said...

I remember when Tyler was dreaming up a contraption so Trace could stay in his crib for, well, pretty much ever.

The Mechlings said...

you are CRAZY for not taking a nap!! but that is so funny that you went in and took pictures of all three of them sleeping. I love sleeping baby (and toddler) pictures! love ya!