4.30.2008

The Cutest Kids

Random pictures from the last few days. Just thought I'd share.


Trace and Sydney are pretty much the best of friends. I can always catch them together getting into some kind of mischief, or just having fun. Here they are getting ready to run errands on Saturday. They were in the car like this when I came out to put Nash in, and we all had a good laugh. (You might want to double click it to get the full effect).


We babysat Cher yesterday, and as soon as she got to our house, Sydney and I knew what she had to do. Dress up just like Cher! So, she did and they were pretty darn cute. I even tried to fix Syd's hair the same way, seeing as how they about the same amount.

What's wrong Cher? Don't like being malled by Sydney?
"Two little buddies!"
Nash, in turtle mode. Too cute!

4 comments:

The Mechlings said...

I'll give it to ya ... that are pretty cute! it's so nice that Trace and Syd play so well together. Maddy just gets annoyed that Cady is always trying to hug her around the neck -- TIGHTLY -- and Cady is annoyed that Maddy touches her toys. Sure looking forward to hanging out over Memorial Day!!

Megano said...

Those are the most cute pictures ever!!! Syd and Trace are so freakin cute together! I'm so glad we got to see all ya'll one last time before we left. Miss you!

Megano said...

Those are the most cute pictures ever!!! Syd and Trace are so freakin cute together! I'm so glad we got to see all ya'll one last time before we left. Miss you!

Erin said...

love the pictures. especially the one with trace and syd in the car ready to go and tyler in the background on the phone. looks like my place....