5.03.2008

I Love the Jazz



I have been instructed to take back any unkind words about the Jazz that I may have said out of anger/frustration. Brace yourselves because I am going to go above and beyond. I LOVE the Jazz!!! I love everything about the Jazz. I love all the players (I think I can name one or two). I love the Jazz colors, purple and teal . What a brilliant combination! I especially love play-off season and the many, many, many games that are played. I love the coach, Jerry Sloan and the team owner, Larry H. Miller--men who exude greatness. I also love the arena and great city of Salt Lake where they play 50% of all the many, many, many, many games. I love how much money it costs to be a fan. I know that all 4 of my children currently own Jazz jerseys. (pictures to come of course). But most of all, I love being the wife of a HUGE Jazz fan because it brings him great happiness!!!



"I wonder what my life would be like if the Jazz won the championship!"
--Tyler S. Jackson

I personally believe our lives would be blessed forever if this great accomplishment were to take place. So, I leave you with this heartfelt cheer,
"Go JAZZ, Go!!!"

4 comments:

The Mechlings said...

that is AWESOME!! I'm so glad that ray is devoted to a pro FOOTBALL team ... less than 20 games a year!!

cAM said...

World peace, free gas, billions of spending cash, all you can eat, too much sleep...it all means nothing if we aren't champs. Golly gee, Go Jazz. Wow, I love sports!

Melanie said...

Paige, you are too much.

And I can't believe that Tyler is so distinguished that you now quote him. I'll have to tell Brad to start using his quotes.

hOLLIANN said...

I love coach Sloane, he is a bigger Sailor than I am!