5.19.2008

Buh Bye!

Tomorrow we are off to VA Beach and I am sooooo excited. We haven't been on a vacation WITH Tyler to the beach in 2 years. He's been working so hard; this is a well deserved break for him (even though I'm sure he'll be working while we're there!). The weather is supposed to be good so we can enjoy hanging out at the beach. We're also going to hit Busch Gardens and stay at a lodge that boasts an indoor water park!!! Waaahoooo. I haven't been on a roller coaster in 3 years, so I'm well overdue. Since Tyler's a scare-D-cat, I'll be riding with my bros while he keeps the kids. Nice! We shall have fun....pictures and more bragging to come! Meanwhile, I better get back to packing!

6 comments:

Mari said...

Ah, I wasn't sure if you were gonna let me back into your site ever again! Thanks for still being my friend. Lol. Have a great vacation!!!

Megano said...

Oh you will have SO much fun! MAYBE not as much fun as me.. but whateve:)!!! Have so much fun!

hOLLIANN said...

Ahhh...ride a coaster for me too! I am up for a little bragging when you get back...very excited for a good read!

Kari Ann said...

Good for you guys, you deserve it! Hope ya have a ball!

The Mechlings said...

Guess that means that me and Tyler will be doing baby duty together!! Fun times!

hOLLIANN said...

Are you back yet? I can't wait to see pictures, and be very jealous.