5.17.2008

One Team Dead Dream

On May 16th at approximately 11:20 p.m. a dream died. We are all saddened by this event, however, the outpouring of support has be overwhelming. Words cannot express how much we appreciate the calls, emails, text messages and personal visits to comfort us in our time of need. This is a hard time in our lives, but we will get past this. That's what Jackson's do. Maybe we'll just eat our way through it.

Our jerseys will be retired until next year.

Now we'll never know what our lives could have been like.


"I feel like a piece of my heart was ripped out and crushed right in front of my very eyes."

No, that's not a Tyler quote, it's from me, the Jazz's newest and most devout fan.

Until next year, I'd like to send out one last somber, yet heartfelt cheer:

Go, Jazz Go.



the end.

3 comments:

The Mechlings said...

the best part of that one is the sad, little "the end". can't wait to see you guys in VB next week!!!

Erin said...

thanks to you i now know the jazz lost since my husband told me they won. Maybe next year i will get into it like you did but till then i'm sorry for your lost

hOLLIANN said...

Reg and Jaxon were going to make Tyler a bouquet of flowers, but they got playing on the water slide, so in this case, it is going to have to be the thought that counts...

Sorry for your loss! hAVE A FUN TRIP