4.24.2008

Cousin's Camp


The past week was spring break and we (meaning Erin, Gina and I) decided to take the cousin clan to Utah's Hoogle Zoo. It was a beautiful day and we had a GREAT time! We even got a little sunburned, which is amazing being that it snowed the next day. You know what they say, if you don't like Utah weather, just wait 5 minutes, it'll change.

Anyway, here are a few cute pictures that I finally had to steal from Erin's blog. (you know I love ya Erin...hope you're having fun in St. George).


Here's a picture of the cousin's in JuJu's jungle room

And, here is the documented proof that, although Cher's foot is chubbier, Nash's foot is just as long (Cher is almost a year old). And, don't worry Cher, that was NOT a fat joke! You can still drink whole milk if you want.


2 comments:

hOLLIANN said...

OMH - He has man feet!

Megano said...

I love all the pics of the neices and nephews.. I miss you guys alreday. AND the answer is yes I am at our apartment computer using their computer until our internet is hooked up...:S BUT in my own defense we are trying to get our power hooked up at the same time! love you!