9.07.2008

Payson has it All!!

Today, we went to Payson Canyon, specifically Maple Lake, to have a picnic. It was a good time had by all.


On the way home in the car, Trace and Sydney reported their favorite parts:
Trace's was going across the one-foot wide stream (very daring and treacherous as evidenced by the picture),


Syd's favorite part was walking across the bridge. (The bridge picture here depicts Sydney's enjoyment...her excitement is just underwhelming!!! )


Trace insisted that Tyler and I let our favorite parts be known:
Tyler's was the cookies, and my favorite part was spending time with the family without cell phones or tv--truly a miracle!

4 comments:

[Morgan] said...

i love reading your posts. only you could tell of a pleasant family outing and still make me laugh. underwhelming? adding that to my list of fun words to say.

The Mechlings said...

ahhh, the simple things in life. Can you imagine how much the kids would entertain themselves if they could just go "play in the woods" like I did when I was a kid??

hOLLIANN said...

I love the big city...I haven't been there in a while. We surprisingly have a lot of friends that live there...in Maine you know.

Brenda said...

It's always a good time to take the kids to "the great outdoors", much less chance of them embarrassing you or making big mess! (And they love it!)