9.30.2008

Marathon Day

Today has been the never-ending day. It actually started last night when I was trying to get myself and kids' things ready for today's activities. So here goes:

  • 6 a.m. Nash wakes up for feeding time/grouchy time...I must say, this is usually the only time he's a little fussy for whatever reason.
  • 7:30 - I'm off to work...(I have the best job ever, next to being a mom!)
  • 7:30 - 9:45 Tyler plays Mr. Mom--feeds Nash baby mush, gets kids dressed and takes Sydney to preschool (we've had some issues with Sydney going to school looking like W.T.--complete with a rat's nest in the back of her head. All I ask is for him to wet it down and comb it, but I can't have EVERYTHING, I guess).
  • 9:45 - Our wonderful babysitter, Celeste, arrives. Tyler is off to work.
  • Skip ahead to 4:00...I leave work and head to Erin's brother's wedding. Celeste brings the kids to Tyler dressed in their wedding apparel, Tyler brings kids and meets me at the wedding.
  • 5:00 - mingle at the wedding until...
  • 6:30 - wardrobe changes. Dress-down. Time to go to JCW's to meet the Marshall's, Lawson's, and Barrett's for dinner.
  • 7:30 - delicious burger and fries down the hatch. Head to Cornbelly's.
  • 7:35 made Tyler go and get my camera out of the car for the love of the BLOG only to find out the batteries were dead! So sad. Even though I have no pictures to PROVE IT, we had a great time with our friends, and the kids had a BLAST! A big thank you to all those who made this year's Cornbelly's adventure a success.
  • 9:30 - leave Cornbelly's and pick up Tyler's car...Tyler goes to play jamball at a friend's house...CrAZy!
  • 10:30 - I'm off to bed...but apparently, I'm not really ready for this day to end because I can't sleep.
I tried counting sheep. Any other ideas?

5 comments:

hOLLIANN said...

ummm...yeah...get Tyler back! For writing "dumb crap". Paige, what are you thinking?

Anyways, glad you survived. Sounds fun!

hOLLIANN said...

Reggie just informed me that my comment was "stupid" and made no sense. So I let him in on the Facebook inside joke, and I realized that I misspoke..."stupid crap" that was typed...my bad.

Brenda said...

I love the WT comment, I though my family only used that as a reference here in Utah! Your "marathon day" reminds me why you "young people" are the ones with the little kids, although I actually know some people MY age
(45) with little kids! Makes me tired just thinking about it!

[Morgan] said...

wow.
amen on the W.T thing. i've got a fuzzy blonde who's daddy gets her ready for preschool too. ugh.

Laura said...

WOW! Well, you made it to everything and you even like your job?! what more can you ask (besides the doing hair thing :)!)