9.18.2008

Yao is almost 7 months!



I took Nash to the Doctor yesterday for his 6 month check-up...more like 7 months, but I'm just happy I got him there at all!

Baby Nash's stats are in:

Weight: 18.65.......54.9%ile (see he's not as chubby as you think)
Length: 29.5"........99%ile (He dropped a little in the percentile rank, so we'll have to go back to the stretching machine).

Overall, Nash is one healthy little guy. He is still very happy and easy going. We love having him in our family!

6 comments:

[Morgan] said...

wow. 7 months? they sure went fast.
both of my kids had their six month check ups at 7 months too...
do they figure that into the charts? so like, if my kid was in the 10% for height, is he even an extra month short? hmmm...
he's adorable, but yes, i would love to see some pictures!

Unknown said...

Who calls him Yoa? Is Tyler planning his BCS bowl trip yet?

hOLLIANN said...

And if you are a SUPER mom (like me of course) you just skip the 9 monther all together. If they don't need shots, I don't take them. I can measure at home, and by that point their weight is just "heavy"...There you have it Paige, spoken from a true super mom!

Jons and Celeste Leigh said...

And can I also add to that, he is the best behaved baby imagineable? I babysat another little tike just his age the other day. Let's just say compared to little Nashers, he was a nightmare. I was about ready to swear off motherhood. Thanks to Nash for keeping that (eventual) dream alive... : )

Celeste

The Mechlings said...

good grief, he's gonna be as tall as Cady the next time we see you guys!!

Laura said...

time sure flies, I can't believe that Trace is the big 5 and Nash is 7 months already??? Didn't you just have the kid? Your kids are all so tall! I still can't believe how tall he was when I saw him a few months ago--though if you put all three of your kids together at that age I don't think I could tell them a part! They are all yours for sure!