10.15.2008

A Weekend at St. George!

Swimming, swimming and more swimming!  Of course that's why you go to St. George.  The first day we were there, it was a nice 80 degrees so the kids had a blast swimming outside.  The next day there was a drastic change in temp (about 50 degrees for the high) so we moved the fun indoors.  Tyler pretty much swam with the kids non-stop and even let Erin and I go shopping for three hours!  Thanks guys!  I know that Cameron wouldn't have it any other way...



Here's a little picture of the midgets at In-N-Out Burger...we ate there on Friday and Sunday...YUMMY!!!




Okay, so the main pictures I took in St. George weren't actually in S.G. they were in the VAN on our way down.  The van was the best part of our trip!!!  


5 comments:

hOLLIANN said...

So the van is freakin' funny...and the funniest part about it...that looks like Reg and I with just OUR kids! Haaa! But what I really love is Tyler's glasses. I have a similar pair, and I just have to impart to him the wisdom that my brother bestowed upon me..."Paris Hilton called, and wanted her glasses back!" It was too funny to not share. I hope that doesn't hurt his feelings...they are lovely!

Kristen said...

Okay where did you get the van. That thing is amazing. I am glad you had a great time, and you didn't miss out on any nice weather at this end.

paige said...

Holly I think if Paris were talking about my shades she would say "thats hot"

Erin said...

awesome trip! we love curious george!

hOLLIANN said...

So I had to come back for another visit. I had to let Reg laugh over the van...I am still laughing...I'm thinking the vacay went like this.

Drive down, swim, load everyone in the parked van, swim, load everyone in the parked van, swim, load the parked van with Erin and Paige shopping items. That is one fine van, and the pictures are to die for. Still laughing.