11.05.2008

Halloween Night




Here's the picture of Halloween night.  Please notice that Trace is wearing an elephant costume, AND expecting a flood.  I finally received the "larger" size of Horton at 1:00 on Halloween afternoon.  And, this costume, although still way too short and would have cut off his blood flow had I not cut all the elastic, "fit" in Trace's mind.  So wear it he did!

We had so much fun trick-or-treating with the kids.  Then half way into our treating, Meg and Stefano caught up with us and provided us with some great laughs. Stef was the deer you see in the pic and Meg, the hunter.  Stef was not afraid to go to every door with the 3 and 5 year-olds, nor would he leave the doorstep until he had a piece of candy in his paw.  Sometimes, he would dance for his candy.  Then, Megan would yell, "it's a deer!!!" and Stef would start running. HILARIOUS!!! 

8 comments:

[Morgan] said...

ha ha ha. the elephant ROCKS. i've been waiting for you to post a picture of the awesome costume...

happy halloween!

Laura said...

Paige dont' knock the elephant, it is truly a wonder--I am soo proud of Trace for keeping in on!! Harrison would have complained of the fit--he wouldn't even keep the soft hoodie on!! But you posts are Hilarious on getting the elephant! You can't trust anything on EBAY!! At least he wore it and you got some GREAT pics--you definitely can backmail him with this one! Love the other pics...but what did You dress up as :~)

Megano said...

Oh BOY was that a fun time. That's a halloween for the records!!! Loves it!

Kari Ann said...

The Jackson family is always having fun! I love the costumes, especially the elephant!

hOLLIANN said...

Thank goodness Trace is prepared for the flood...you never know what is heading our way in these here trying times :)

Megano said...

Well I can't just let you get away with all that especially when stefano was right over my sholder reading what you wrote(I didn't even get the option of showing him or not).
1-They all shed? Now that's just silly have you had every kind of dog in the world... nope. AND grandpa who is a VET said shih tzu are not shedding dogs. I realize there will be SOME hair, but its not like hair will be EVERYWHERE... I'm sure stefano sheds just as much as my pup.
2-I know when the time comes and they get old they must go. I'm not one to spen 1500 bucks on a dog.. it just isn't in me.
3-Its not ANY time you go somewhere just when you go somewhere for the WHOLE weekend, and do you want to know when the last time we did that was? Well it was our trip to mexico in MARCH!
4-I don't work and go to school consecutively and I usually don't hardly work at all.. so I WON'T be gone all the time from them.

It sure doesn't sound like you want me to get one... jumping down the throat... not a sign of wanting me to get one... nope.

And as stated above stefano did indeed see the comment and he was tickled pink.

The afghan is your for the taking ha! It was a funny comment I must admit!!

Megano said...

Hmm..... I'm speachless.

Megano said...

Dear Paige,

Please blog more.

Thanks and have a bitchin summer.
Megan

PS. Don't hate kz my husband will get a dog and yours won't.... don't hate.