7.17.2008

Remember

This is for you Holli! You better have some amazing memory about me!!!

What do you remember about me?

This is a fun thing from my friend Holli's blog - and you don't even have to be nice, but you do have to do #2!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3 comments:

hOLLIANN said...

Where do I start...how about the fact that you are the "awesomest" and let 4 year olds hose you down...or the trips to the library...or your funny jokes...or the fact that you have a baby a year after me and still look better immediately following birth... yep, I am bitter! I am so glad that we are friends. I just wish you weren't in connecticut!

hOLLIANN said...

And now one for Tyler...we will forever remember the fact that you had concocted (in your head) a lid for Trace's crib, so that he might live forever, in bliss, in his crib. Too funny!

The Mechlings said...

it's not that I don't have some awesome memories, most connected to the beach somehow and how great you look in a swimsuit after having had a baby!! Our shopping outing to the outlets in Nags Head was fun too ...