7.22.2008

Yeeeehaw!

When in Spanish Fork, do as the Spanish Forkians do--go to the Rodeo. That's right folks, we hit the 66th Annual Fiesta Days Rodeo last night and loved it! The only bad part was I forgot the camera AND our Wranglers! You can imagine how stupid we felt. We decided to stay even though we were WAY under dressed. We saw the women's barrel racing, bronc riding, steer wrestling, and a really cool dirt bike stunt performed by "The Wild Child". We left the rodeo around 10:15 because there was still no sign of bull riding in the near future. I guess the local die hards like to stay out late. In the car on the way home, Sydney told us that she liked the "radio" but it was too loud! BTW, we took these pics on Ty's phone...


Why are there pirates at the Radio, I mean Rodeo?

***Cute quote from today...Tyler was getting ready for work around 6 am and Sydney was getting ready with him. They showered, ate breakfast, got dressed and then when Tyler told Sydney it was time for him to go to work she said, "Don't go to work Daddy.......I love you!" Awwwww, too cute!

5 comments:

hOLLIANN said...

Boy I am glad to see that you are getting Nash to "quit" while he is so young! And I really wish my quotes sounded like that - at our house "No don't go to work dad...then we will have to stay with MOM!" Stinkers!

Megano said...

I CLEARLY state they're our "favorite TEXANS" yes I did just quote myself.... so you have nothing to fear they have nothing to do with Utah people... and we all know who the favorites are cough you...:)

Radio... how fun! I love it.... We're in fricken texas and we haven't even been to a radio... boo.. but austin isn't like the rest of texas so that's probably why... ANNNYWAYS.... this is all.

Reg said...

Hey we didn't get an invite. Somethings are worth the drive to the boonies.

[Morgan] said...

Pirates? aw, anything goes at the rodeo! right?

Angie Cleveland said...

Hey paige: Thanks for your comment on the blog. Well about the shirt. I love the comment that Erin told you that I probably got it dirt cheap..I guess I have that reputation. Well I got it at forever 21 when we were in LA in the spring. I am coming to Utah in September if the wedding is after that, you could totally borrow it. Maybe the Forever in Orem might have it or something like it. I love it, I wear it all the time.. Your kids are darling bye the way and you look fantastic! Angie