2.23.2009

Happy Birthday Nash!

Happy Birthday, Nash!






February 22, 2008 at 1:23 pm, Nash Mechling Jackson was born. He started out at 8 lbs 12 ozs. and 21" long...here's how he's grown:

31 inches long (80%ile)
22 pounds (28%ile ???)
Has 2 teeth on the bottom and one fang on top (Here comes the next Edward)
Blue eyes
Has a little bit of light brown hair
Can say mama, dada, hi, and something that sounds like "yes"


LIKES:
Babbling
Playing in the playroom...cruises around and gets into everything
His bottle, but that is already being phased out, sorry buddy
Sleeping (still takes 2 naps :)
Eating (just about anything)
Drinking water out of his cup
Oatmeal with applesauce for breakfast
Trace & Sydney
Swimming
Naked time
Going for walks when it's nice outside
Reading books

DISLIKES:
Baths
Walking or standing alone
When mom leaves the room
Drinking milk from his cup, he's adjusting though
Diaper changes (oh wait, I'm the one who dislikes that)

Happy Birthday Nasher!

7 comments:

Saedi said...

Ok, I can't believe that Nash's birthday was Sunday and you didn't even say anything!!! I was holding him and everything. Shoot, I am so lame. Well, better late than never....HAPPY BIRTHDAY NASH!!!

Celeste Miller said...

Nash is such a stud. I adore him. These pictures are so cute Paige!

mikayla said...

Hey..I am so glad you found my blog...now I can check out yours too:) This is such a cute post...He is such a cute little guy:)

[Morgan] said...

one already?
he's so DARned handsome.
that picture on the sidebar of your blog is my favorite.

Laura said...

Can't believe he's one! And I can actually see some hair your other ones' were so light that they had hair, it was just impossible to see! Looks like a fun time down south and I TOTALLY agree about in and out!! It's nice being in cali! Thanks for your prayers...we seem to need them pretty frequently in this family!

Brenda said...

He is a beautiful boy! (Good luck with the kissing thing with Syd)

The Birds said...

I love reading your blog. You're such a fun writer! He is ADORABLE!! Looks like things are going well for you guys!
~Chandi