I have nothing to do right now (gasp) because I'm patiently awaiting Tyler's return from old-man rec-league b-ball so we can watch Idol! The last time I started watching it without him, I was verbally assaulted. Lesson learned.
I'm trying to decide if there is anything of worth to report right now....let's see...Tyler and I have both started exercising. Tyler is one week in and going strong. I am one week in and done. Fini.
Let me describe my short-lived exercise routine to you.
1. Pop in new Pilates DVD courtesy of Wal-Mart.
2. Get down on exercise mat (beach towel) and begin the first exercise to a "Perfect Pilates body".
3. Use all my strength, breathing techniques, and will power to form a beautiful Pilates "stretch" with one leg gracefully raised in the air.
3. Try to hold this position while Trace pretends my leg is a hurdle.
4. Try to hold this position while Nash pretends I'm a bridge.
5. Try to hold this position (and not laugh) while Sydney does it along with me.
Tyler is now home. Time for some Idol.